homemenubutton2aboutmenubutton2recipemenubutton2journeysmenubutton2linksmenubutton2contactmenubutton3

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Gluten Free Snacks Series

For me, one of the hardest things about going gluten free was finding snacks. I used to just grab a cookie, bagel, Pop-tart, crackers, frozen burrito, etc, but I couldn't do that anymore. I felt as though my snacking options were really limited and I felt deprived (one of the biggest battles of living gluten free- if you can learn to defeat the feelings of deprivation, you'll be sitting pretty).

I've now been living gluten free for 3 1/2 years and in this time I've discovered that there are limitless gluten free snacks! Ones that I would have chosen to eat even before being gluten free.

It took me awhile to figure the snacking thing out, so I've decided to do a series of posts of some of my favorite gluten free snacks/treats in hopes that it will help someone else who is struggling with this.

If you need a snack right now, check out these previous snack posts: cinnamon crisps, muddy buddies, and some snacky gluten free products (here and here).

No comments: