My go-to easy recipe used to be Taco Soup (hamburger, tomatoes, beans, corn, taco seasoning), but I think I’ll have to change it to this. Still easy (and everything is in my pantry/freezer), but with even more flavor.
Then add whatever delicious topping you prefer (I love cheese, sour cream, and chips and will try to add it to anything I can).Here’s the recipe:
- 1 can corn
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can pinto beans
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 can rotel tomatoes with green chilis
- 1 (4 oz) can of green chilis
- 1 lb. shredded chicken
- 1 dry pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch
- 1 dry pkg. taco seasoning
- cooked chicken (however much you want)- or you can cook it in the soup if you plan ahead enough.