homemenubutton2aboutmenubutton2recipemenubutton2journeysmenubutton2linksmenubutton2contactmenubutton3

Monday, May 2, 2011

Gluten Free Deals- 50% off Betty Lou's


You know how it's super hard to find on-the-go gluten free snacks that are also healthy and filling?  Well, Betty Lou's helps solve that problem.  They offer delicious, healthy, gluten free snacks that will actually fill you up.

And guess what?  You can get a sampler pack of Tasty Bars and Nut Butter Balls for just $24!  And that includes shipping!!!  The sampler pack comes with 25 gluten free items.  That's a lot of snacks.  Healthy, filling snacks :). 

Click here or on the link on my sidebar to take advantage of this awesome Gluten Free Deal before they sell out.

BTW, before I recommend these deals to you, I do google searches for reviews on the products I haven't personally tried.  Betty Lou's has amazing reviews!  I can't wait to try them!

 Check them out here.

No comments: