Taco Rice SkilletIngredients:
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 medium onion (you can use onion seasoning if you don't have onions)
- 2 cans tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup rice
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning (be sure it's gluten free!)
- 1 cup grated cheese
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomatoes
1. Brown hamburger and onion. Drain fat.
2. Add sauce, water, rice and seasoning.3. Bring to a boil.
4. Simmer 25 minutes with lid on, stirring occasionally.
5. Top with cheese, let melt.
6. Top with lettuce and tomatoes.
As always, the pictures aren't very good, but I'd rather have bad pictures than none at all (sorry).
Print Recipe (you can download it into a word document and then delete the circles that are covering the recipe- I'm not sure why it does that when I upload the recipe card):
Taco Rice Skillet