homemenubutton2aboutmenubutton2recipemenubutton2journeysmenubutton2linksmenubutton2contactmenubutton3

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Boston's has Gluten Free Pizza!

I haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but Boston's Gourmet Pizza now has gluten free pizza!!! I can't wait to try it out! I went there before they had gluten free and I got a salad, which was delicious and I'm guessing the pizza will be amazing.

It's in Layton:
694 West Antelope Dr.
Layton, UT 84041
Telephone - (801) 779-9088

I looked at a take-out menu and it lets you know which pizzas can't be made gluten free (because of the sauce), so I'm guessing they know what they're doing. As always, you'll have to decide for yourself about cross-contamination issues. I haven't talked to the manager there to find out how they deal with this.

If anyone has a chance to try it out let me know how it is and I'll do the same. I can't wait to try it!

1 comment:

StephieKnits said...

I have tried it out. Very good.