Sorry I’ve been missing for awhile. Here are my excuses:
- Between a cruise (with the kids) right before Christmas, Christmas, and New Years I’ve been burnt out.
- I’m trying to figure out my health issues and it’s time consuming. I think I’ve figured out what I have, but I need to figure out what to do about it. It appears that I have fibromyalgia that was caused by leaky gut syndrome and candida. I’ve been reading up on those things and working with a natural healer to figure out how to heal my body. Hopefully the fibromyalgia can be reversed. Besides gluten, I can no longer eat dairy or sugar. I haven’t been able to have egg whites for 1 1/2 years now and I’ve tried to stay away from preservatives and artificial flavors and dyes, but now it’s even more important. Figuring out new things to eat has also been time consuming.
- I, of course, have two little kids to take care of and they are BUSY! Plus a husband that I like to hang out with and a house that never stays clean.
- Prison Break. If you’ve seen it, you’ll understand. I can’t recommend it because it’s too addicting.
- The fibromyalgia makes sitting at the computer painful. Oh, and in order to heal my gut I can’t take pain killers, so I have to be careful to avoid anything that I know will hurt me.
So there you have it. Those are my main excuses. And none of them are going away anytime soon (except Prison Break… hopefully we finish that one soon ). We only have a small break in big events. February and March brings my wedding anniversary, Valentine’s, my b-day (I have a real one this year… Feb. 29th… wahoo!), my husband’s b-day, and other family members birthdays.
I guess what I’m saying is, I’m sorry for being a slacker with posting, but don’t expect me to do any better anytime soon. When I feel the blogging bug, I’ll try to take advantage of it. I really do want to continue to post my favorite recipes and gluten free tips, so be patient and know that even if I don’t post for awhile I’m not gone for good.