homemenubutton2aboutmenubutton2recipemenubutton2journeysmenubutton2linksmenubutton2contactmenubutton3

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Gluten Free Sandwiches and Cookies at Gandolfo's!

Yum!!!  I knew it was only a matter of time!
This was on the Gluten Free in Utah County Facebook page:
Jeffrey C Brown
Hello. I own a Gandolfo's deli franchise in Provo. I recently received approval from my franchisor to be a pilot store for GF sandwiches. 3230 N University Ave, Provo, UT 84604. Come by, try us out, and please let me know what you think. I've got GF cookies too! My in-laws (who all have Celiacs) love it.

2 comments:

Paige said...

It's only .75 more than regular sandwiches. PLUS... the bread is really good and moist! I loved it!

Leah* said...

I enjoyed my sandwich and since I am pregnant and I have been craving a gearty sandwich for months, I was impressed. Thanks for offering gluten free options.