homemenubutton2aboutmenubutton2recipemenubutton2journeysmenubutton2linksmenubutton2contactmenubutton3

Friday, October 21, 2011

Gluten Free Blog You MUST Check Out!

I've talked about my friend, Gabby, in the past.  She's the one who first helped me figure out I might have a gluten intolerance, and the one who helped me figure out how to do gluten free from the start, and she's the one who taught me how to make gluten free corn dogs (which happens to be the second most popular post on this blog).  Pretty much, going gluten free without her in my life would have been a million times harder.  She's one of the reasons I started this blog.  I was blessed to have her in my life to help me out, but I know a lot of people are starting their gluten free journey on their own and I wanted to try to help them.

The thing is, even though I've been gluten free for 5 years now, I still learn a ton from Gabby.  She's been doing it at least 15 years longer than I have.  And here's some exciting news... she's posting on her blog again!  Wahoo!!!  So now you can all benefit from her knowledge as well!

Be sure to check out her blog!  Especially this post (which is about my wedding... so funny!) and this one about buying gluten free products from Amazon.  She's figured out what the best deals are and shared them.  Yay!  I'm not very good at doing that, so thank you, Gabby! 

Go check it out and make sure you comment.  Bloggers love comments (plus, I'm really hoping it'll motivate her to continue with her posts... I love them!)!

No comments: