homemenubutton2aboutmenubutton2recipemenubutton2journeysmenubutton2linksmenubutton2contactmenubutton3

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Gluten Free Expo


The Gluten Free Expo was awesome!

The combination of being able to help out at a booth, try lots of yummy samples, learn about new companies, and meet new people made it wonderful!  And having a reader, Elsa, say hi to me made my day :).

It was so nice to be at this big event where everyone there was either living gluten free or knew someone who was.  I will definitely be going every year from here on out. 

Over the next few weeks I hope to highlight some of the different companies that were there.  Also, since I helped out at Udi's booth I learned a ton about their products and plan to do a post sharing that info with you.  In the meantime, you can check out Traci's review of the expo (and be sure to watch for her coupon match up).

No comments: