homemenubutton2aboutmenubutton2recipemenubutton2journeysmenubutton2linksmenubutton2contactmenubutton3

Monday, August 22, 2011

2011 Gluten Free Expo


Are you going?  This is the 2nd year for this expo and trust me, you want to go.
Last year there were TONS of amazing samples, freebies, coupons, and more.  And that was the first year.  This year should be even better. Here are some details:

Date:  October 8, 2011
Time:  9 am - 4 pm
Place:  South Towne Expo Center
Price:  $7 or $21 family 4 pass (This is a seriously amazing price!  Especially considering everything you'll get out of it!)

Check out the list of vendors here.
Notice anything especially cool?  How about this:


Yep, that's me (well, it's my too-big-for-the-page blog logo... we're working at fixing that).  I'm going to be a vendor there, so be sure to come say hi when you go!

I've got a link to the Expo on my sidebar, so you can always find the info easily.

I'm so excited for it!

No comments: