homemenubutton2aboutmenubutton2recipemenubutton2journeysmenubutton2linksmenubutton2contactmenubutton3

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Gluten Free Party- Sunflower Market in Orem Thursday

I got an email from Kami Fletcher (Event Coordinator at the Orem Sunflower Market).  Here's a part of it:
Gluten-Free Party this Thursday, April 14 from 6-8 pm at the Sunflower Farmers Market in Orem, UT.  We’ll be sampling some of those pricey pre-made gluten-free products, sharing stories, and hopefully making new friends who are in the same boat.

Sounds fun!  I love being able to sample gluten free products before buying (since it's so hit and miss on whether or not I like them) and it's always nice to get together with other gluten-freers to chat.

I won't be able to make it this time :(, but Kami promised to keep me in the loop about future parties, so hopefully it'll work out for me to go to one of those.

Check it out and let me know how it is!

No comments: