homemenubutton2aboutmenubutton2recipemenubutton2journeysmenubutton2linksmenubutton2contactmenubutton3

Friday, February 11, 2011

Udi’s Gluten Free Bread

If you haven’t tried Udi’s Gluten Free bread yet… try it!  It’s delicious!  My favorite ways to eat it are as grilled cheese sandwiches and toast with jam.  Both of which I’ve missed terribly since going gluten free. 

When I first went gluten free I tried eating different gluten free breads, but ended up giving up because it was all so gross.  I now really like lettuce wraps, so that works fine for me, but my solution for pb&j cravings (eating peanut butter and jelly on a spoon) wasn’t quite cutting it and there was no solution for my grilled cheese cravings.  Until now.  This bread is seriously delicious!!! 

IMG_0936I left the sticker on to show where I bought this and for how much (yes, this is a picture from last Oct.).  Though it was actually $1 cheaper because I had a coupon (you can pretty much always find a $1 off coupon for Udi’s bread.

IMG_0938

IMG_0939

IMG_0940

Seriously, this bread is so so so good!!!  It seems like normal bread, especially when grilled like this or toasted. 

I’m in love!

No comments: