As with a lot of my experiments, I don't have specific measurements, but I'll give you the basics of the recipe and you can make it to suit your tastes.
Gluten Free Tortilla Chip Chicken
- Chicken, cut bite sized
- GF Tortilla chips, crushed (this is perfect for using up the crumbs at the end of the bag)
- Egg whites, beaten (for dipping)
- Butter spray
- Any seasonings you want: Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, Ranch seasoning, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine chips and seasonings
- Dip chicken in egg, then coat in chip mixture
- Arrange on cookie sheet and spray with butter spray
- Bake till done (about 22 minutes)