homemenubutton2aboutmenubutton2recipemenubutton2journeysmenubutton2linksmenubutton2contactmenubutton3

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Gluten Free Pizza, My Way

There are plenty of gluten free pizza crust options. You can make your own from scratch, buy a mix, or buy an already made crust. But if you're looking for a cheaper, easier route to satisfy your pizza craving you can skip the crust altogether... and use tortilla chips.


I'll often make up a pizza crust mix for my husband and daughter and then use the same ingredients for their pizza on some chips for myself. I just pop it in the oven till the cheese is melted. My favorite is cheddar cheese, pepperoni (cut up), olives, tomatoes, and spinach. Then I dip the chips in heated up pizza sauce that I have on the side.

It's my own little pizza nachos!

Occasionally I just want real (gluten free) crust, but most of the time this works great for me and it saves me time and money.

Enjoy!

No comments: