homemenubutton2aboutmenubutton2recipemenubutton2journeysmenubutton2linksmenubutton2contactmenubutton3

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Gluten Free Snacks Series: GF Products


There are TONS of specialty gluten free products out there and a lot of them are perfect for snacking. I, personally, don't usually spend my money on them because they can be expensive and there are plenty of naturally gluten free snack foods out there, but occasionally I'll pick something up.

I always walk by the gluten free aisle in my grocery store to check for sales. Last week I picked up a bag of gluten free pretzels for a good price (yummy!), but that is definitely the exception for me. I do try to have a box or two of some sort of gluten free baked good mix around in case a craving hits (Betty Crocker mixes are by far my favorite).

The trick to happily living gluten free is to figure out what is the hardest for you and finding a solution. Figure out what snack you might miss the most or is the hardest not to have around and do a search to find that item gluten free (pre-made cookies, crackers, granola bars, ice cream cones, etc.). Chances are, you'll find something that will work.


What are your favorite GF snack products?
What's the hardest thing for you when it comes to gluten free snacking?

No comments: