homemenubutton2aboutmenubutton2recipemenubutton2journeysmenubutton2linksmenubutton2contactmenubutton3

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Gluten Free Snacks Series: Nutella

I can't believe I didn't realize how amazing this stuff was until now! I've tried it before, but I was in my first trimester of pregnancy and nothing tasted good. It was on sale plus I had a coupon for it, so I decided to get a jar because my husband loves it. I'm so glad I did!

They always show it being spread on bread and crackers and such, so it doesn't immediately seem like a product for the gluten intolerant, but it's great for everyone (except my mother-in-law who is allergic to hazelnuts... sad). Here are a few ideas of things to dip in it:
  • Marshmallows
  • Fruit
  • GF pretzels
  • Other GF products
  • Your finger (it's that good)
  • Spread it on GF pancakes
I've just barely discovered Nutella and am still searching for more gluten free ideas of using it. What gluten free ideas do you have for Nutella?

1 comment:

Erin said...

It's really yummy with apples and strawberries (with crepes and fresh whipped cream)