homemenubutton2aboutmenubutton2recipemenubutton2journeysmenubutton2linksmenubutton2contactmenubutton3

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cherrybrook Sugar Cookie Mix


Now I have to be completely honest: I did not want to try this mix. I received this mix as a gift, but it's been sitting in my pantry for a long time because I have never liked anything from Cherrybrook Kitchen before and I figured this would be the same. I was wrong!!! It was DELICIOUS!!! It was also very simple to make (GF mixes can call for random ingredients and/or be really sticky and hard to deal with).

It didn't make too many cookies (partly because I ate most of the dough plain, it was that good!), but it was still worth it. Luckily I remembered to take a few pictures before I ate them all (I seriously devoured them).



Cherrybrook Kitchen mixes can be found at Target. They're on the cheaper end of GF products, so that's nice, though I really don't like their brownies. Their chocolate cake mix is okay, but not the best out there. Don't bother with the frosting unless it's on sale (or you have other allergies/intolerances- they're also peanut, dairy, nut, and egg free). You can easily find gluten free frosting (be sure to check the labels) or find your own. Also, not every Cherrybrook Kitchen mix is Gluten Free. Some are just free of another allergen, so be sure it says Gluten Free big on the box.

What's your opinion of Cherrybrook Kitchen mixes?

No comments: