homemenubutton2aboutmenubutton2recipemenubutton2journeysmenubutton2linksmenubutton2contactmenubutton3

Friday, May 11, 2012

Fave Gluten Free Recipes


Have you heard about the site faveglutenfreerecipes.com? I hadn't until the editor contacted me asking if he could use some of my recipes for the site. Let me tell you... you need to check it out!

It's really cool. It has gluten free recipes all categorized and easy for you to find. Need an appetizer idea? Click on the appetizer link. Want to find a pork recipe? Click on that category. You can even register for a free account so that you can comment on recipes, add personal notes to recipes, rate recipes, and add recipes to your "recipe box." Nice.

If you'd like to submit your own recipe, they do a nice write-up about it and then link to your site. That's nice of them. :) They've linked to my slow cooker bbq chicken, Acapulco chicken enchilada, and Fuzzy's tacos recipes.

Check it out!

No comments: