homemenubutton2aboutmenubutton2recipemenubutton2journeysmenubutton2linksmenubutton2contactmenubutton3

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Gluten Free Nature Valley Granola Bars

Photo from here

I finally found them!  I'd heard about these gluten free granola bars awhile ago, but anytime I remembered to look for them at a store, they didn't have them.  Luckily, I noticed these in the cereal aisle at Kent's in Roy.  And the best part?  They were on sale!  The day I finally find them and they were $2 instead of over $4! (I bought them Wednesday, so they should be on sale till at least Tuesday, Sept. 13.)  Pretty awesome. 

And as far as their taste... they're good.  It's basically nuts held together by corn syrup.  Not the healthiest thing, but yummy.  And a good price (even at full price) for a gluten free bar.  It's a good combination of salty and sweet and a convenient gluten free snack.

Have you tried these?  What did you think?

No comments: