homemenubutton2aboutmenubutton2recipemenubutton2journeysmenubutton2linksmenubutton2contactmenubutton3

Monday, August 29, 2011

Gluten Free Greek Dip

IMG_3816This is my new favorite recipe.  It was the dish I made for almost all of the summer potlucks I went to and all of the parties I threw.  It’s easy and delicious! 
Click here for the recipe.
Now, obviously the baguette isn’t gluten free.  I just use tortilla chips (GF) and it works great.  I even serve it with the chips to all of my gluten-eating friends and family and they love it.
Give it a try and let me know what you think!
P.S. The Greek seasoning is delicious, but it has MSG in it Sad smile.  MSG doesn’t contain gluten, but many people are sensitive to it.  One of these days I plan to give this Greek seasoning recipe a try.  The reviews say it tastes the same as the seasoning you can buy.  Let me know if you try this and how it turns out!

1 comment:

Joel said...

I'll vouch for this one. It's delicious! And I'm not a big fan of feta or green onions. Somehow this combination makes those two elements taste good!