homemenubutton2aboutmenubutton2recipemenubutton2journeysmenubutton2linksmenubutton2contactmenubutton3

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bisquick Gluten Free Prize Pack Winner!

Congratulations to #17: 
Christy Lee Nielson
You've won the Bisquick Gluten Free Prize Pack!
Courtesy of Bisquick through Myblogspark
Christy, please contact me at glutenfreeinutah@gmail.com
I'll need your mailing address and phone number to pass onto Myblogspark.

Thanks to everyone who entered!
Don't be sad if you didn't win.
There's a great General Mills prize pack giveaway coming up, so be on the lookout for that.
Plus you can sign up right now to win a Sof'ella Gluten Free Prize Pack.   
I haven't had the chance to try their stuff yet, but I want to.  I've heard their chocolate cake mix is amazing!
So go here and enter!

No comments: