homemenubutton2aboutmenubutton2recipemenubutton2journeysmenubutton2linksmenubutton2contactmenubutton3

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Gluten Free Menu Plan

I'm still in the process of catching up on life, so I'm not quite ready to get into the swing of posting yet. But Traci from Healthy Deals N Steals is watching my back and let me know about this:

Amy from SuperHealthyKids posted a gluten free menu plan. Awesome! I've always loved her site and wished I could follow one of her menu plans, but it was too hard since they ate gluten. Well, now I can! It all looks delicious, simple, and healthy so check it out! While you're at it, check out her past recipes. There are a lot that are naturally gluten free.

(Am I a horrible person that I'm kind of hoping they all feel better after going off gluten for a week?- I'd love to have Amy make me a gluten free menu plan each week. Her food is so good and healthy!)

Thanks Traci (I'm dying to make these homemade fruit rollups from Traci's blog)!

No comments: