Best Gluten Free Chicken Marinade!
(No, my salad is not brown and wilted. It's got a homemade Chinese salad dressing on it that is brown. I will be posting the recipe for that and the grilled corn in the future.)
Recipe from my favorite site, allrecipes.com- I modified it a little after reading the reviews
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup soy sauce (make sure it's GF)
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce (make sure it's GF)
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar (the original recipe calls for1/2 c red wine vinegar and no balsamic- this gives the chicken a nice caramelized glaze)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 Tb dry mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tb black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp parsley (fresh or dried)
- Chicken- As much as you want, this makes a lot* of marinade. I like to cut my chicken into strips so that there's more surface area that gets caramelized on the grill.
- In medium bowl mix oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, both vinegars, and lemon juice
- Stir in mustard powder, salt, pepper and parsley
- Marinate chicken for at least a few hours. The longer you marinate, the more flavor it will have.
- Grill and enjoy!