homemenubutton2aboutmenubutton2recipemenubutton2journeysmenubutton2linksmenubutton2contactmenubutton3

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Subway, My Way

If Subway was one of your favorite places to eat (like it was mine) and you miss their delicious sandwiches with everything on them, make your own. You can get some gluten free bread or do what I do... make it without and eat it with a fork.

I realize it's not a sandwich, so it's weird that I compare it to Subway, but I put oil and vinegar on it and that reminds me of the sandwiches I used to get there minus the bread. It tastes really good!

Here are some ideas of what to put on it:
  • lunch meats (different kinds)
  • cheeses
  • olives
  • lettuce
  • tomatoes
  • pickles
  • yellow pepper (love these!)
  • mustard
  • salt/pepper
  • olive oil
  • vinegar
  • anything else that sounds delicious (cucumbers, sprouts, etc.)

No comments: